Saturday, June 10, 2017

LONGLINE DENIM

I'm so glad the sun decided to show its face for all of an hour yesterday evening as it meant I could quickly dodge the rain and snap some photos! I've been a little quiet on here this week as I've been working away in London for a few days, and was desperate to get some new content back on here, so I thought I'd show you a look featuring this new longline denim jacket from Be Jealous. I've been wanted to try out this longline trend for a while now but not really been quite sure how to style it, but paired with simple skinnies, a printed cami and the comfiest sandals ever, I think its actually quite an easy trend to pull off! 

-----
-----

Granted, this isn't the most creative or inspiring outfit out there, but its the perfect look for a chilled out weekend. I'm planning on styling the jacket with some bolder looks when the sun returns as I think it would look perfect over little colourful summer dresses, floral prints and even gingham! It's such an easy piece to throw on for this in-between weather as its lighter than your typical denim jackets, but the longer length makes it feel that little bit smarter.

Now that I'm back home I'm planning on getting some more content live over the next week, so keep your eyes peeled for another instalment of my Share The Love feature where I talk all about my favourite bloggers, share some more outfit posts (weather permitting!) and show you my ultimate Summer 2017 fashion wish list! 

Happy weekend!

C x

SHOP THE LOOK
         

        

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig