Saturday, June 03, 2017

POWER TRIP

Lately I've found myself obsessing over bright and beautiful two-piece suits, and after seeing the gorgeous Laura rocking one earlier this week, I knew I just had to get my hands on one! I'd been toying between a yellow one from River Island, but wasn't keen on the trousers, and a fuchsia pink one from Boohoo (which I still think I might have to get!) but settled on this red Dorothy Perkins set for its flattering fit and affordable price!

To be honest, I'll probably get more wear out of the jacket and trousers wearing them separately, but for special occasions or days when I fancy feeling a little sassy, this combo is spot on. I love the shade of red which is super bright, almost with an orange tone, and the blazer especially is such a nice shape, great for casual or formal looks.


-----
Red Suit Jacket - Dorothy Perkins // Red Trousers - Dorothy Perkins // Life Of Pablo Tee - eBay // Silver Slip on Mules - River Island // Black Bag - H&M // Sunglasses - Primark
-----

Continuing my love for Kanye West, I styled the suit with a printed tee I found on eBay recently that has a nod to his current album. I just love how grey and red look next to each other, so this seemed like the perfect combination. I wore my silver slip on mules (aka the comfiest shoes ever) to keep the smart casual look going as I felt heels would be too much for day time. They were a great choice paired with the ankle grazer cut of the trousers, showing off a cheeky bit of ankle!

Have you tried the suit trend? What colour would you wear?

C x

SHOP THE LOOK      

        

        

        


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wowzers girl! You look incredible! So so gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig