Sunday, May 09, 2010

A WEEK IN MY WARDROBE

As promised, this is my new weekly feature. My outfit posts are really popular, so I've decided to do a weekly 'round up' of all my outfits throughout the week and post it each Sunday.

I didn't get a photo on Monday as I was at work and forgot! So lets start with Tuesday.

T-shirt dress - TU at Sainsburys, Vintage Blouse - eBay, Leggings - Topshop, Boots - Topshop, Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Bag - Nica.


Playsuit - Miss Selfridge, Tights - Primark, Boots - eBay.


Cardigan - New Look, Vintage dress - eBay, Belt - Primark, Leggings - Topshop, Ankle Socks - Dorothy Perkins, Pumps - Topshop.


Cardigan - Topshop, Vintage dress - Woodchip Boutique, Bag - eBay, Belt - Primark, Leggings - Topshop, Pumps - Primark.


Work uniform! Dress - Topshop, Leggings - Miss Selfridge, Boots - Topshop.


Dress - Miss Selfridge, Leggings - Primark, Belt - Primark, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins.

There we go! Let me know what you think of this as a feature.

In other news, I've been interviewed for StyleClone.com HERE by the lovely Cherry about my eBay bargains and the launch of the new eBay Fashion Outlet. Take a look at the site. I've recently become their Street Style photographer and reporter, so make sure you check out my first post too HERE.

Hope you're all having a relaxing Sunday!
xox
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. yes, i love these types of posts :)
    i think tuesday friday and sat outfits are my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post mrs, you & ur style are totally amazing :)
    I love Staurdays dress & Friday is my fav over all outfit
    gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look utterly gorgeous in every photo. I love your vintage dresses! Goodness, what lovely outfits. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i especially love thursday's outfit - you have great style miss sitting pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the interviews, I love your miss selridge playsuit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the playsuit you're wearing there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab outfits! I really like wednesdays! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fridays dress is absolutely beautiful(: Colours are so vibrant such a summer-ie dress! x x x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig