Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TOPSHOP MAKE UP & DELIGHTFUL MUDDLE VINTAGE

So as I said in my previous post, today I nipped in to town as I wanted to try out some Topshop make up. I came out with two products and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. I'm not doing some massive review as I'm sure you've seen loads already.

I got one of the cream to powder blushers in Neon Rose, which is a gorgeous peachy pink. Really love this already as its so easy to use and the colour is great.

Also got one of the lip glazes in Antique, which is a lovely nude pink gloss. Again the colour is really nice and lasts a while. The only problem I have with this is that its a little sticky in consistency, but apart from that I really like it.

In other news! My Delightful Muddle Vintage clothing came today. I was very excited to see the parcel, as you all know how much I love vintage! It was beautifully wrapped in tissue and ribbon, and the lovely ladies even threw in a freebie jumper!
I got this gorgeous blouse which I am SO happy with. I already have an outfit planned with this for tomorrow! Perfect for Summer and so very cute!
This was my freebie. It fits perfectly and is such a nice knit. I'll be saving this one for the colder months and wearing it with skinny jeans and maybe a blouse underneath with the collar peeping through.
Also bought this dress which at the minute is very long. I'll be taking it up at some point in the next few days, and hopefully changing the buttons for some gold vintage style ones. Hopefully all goes to plan! Again, lovely fabric and a pretty print. Great for Summer with some sandals! Can't wait to get to work on this one.

If you like my goodies, then make sure you pay Delightful Muddle a visit. They've just got some new stock and are in the process of putting it on the online shop. Why not take advantage of a huge 25% off using a discount code created just for Sitting Pretty readers? Just enter the code delightfulpretty at checkout from now until Monday 24th May to take up the offer.Be sure to tell me what you all buy!
xox
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the blouse - its so pretty!
    Your nail colour is fab too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. im loving all your vintage finds!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo definitely need to start buying topshop makeup :)
    Looks fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the neon rose blush creme aswell, I really like it, leaves such a lovely glow.

    Great blouse and dress!! perfect for summer.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up a Topshop eyeliner and didn't find it too be very good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that knitted jumper! And what colour is your nail polish? It's gorge x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig