Sunday, May 23, 2010

A WEEK IN MY WARDROBE


Hello you lovely lot! Hope you're all having a luscious weekend in the sunshine. I know I am! I've been busy busy busy having picnics at the park and strolling by the beach, so keep you're eyes peeled for a post on that in the next few days. For now though, here's what I wore this week. Again, there are a few days missing - sorry! I need to get better at doing this, I always forget!

Dress - Flea Market, Vest - Topshop, Denim Jacket - Primark, Leggings - Miss Selfridge, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins.

Dress - Primark, Belt - Primark, Leggings - Topshop, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins.

Blouse - Delightful Muddle, Vest - Topshop, Jeans - Topshop on eBay, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins.

Camisole - Primark, Linen Trousers - F&F at Tesco, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins, Sunglasses - Ray Ban.

Jumpsuit - George at Asda, Flip Flops - George at Asda, Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Bag - eBay, Scarf, Charity Shop.

There we go. Saturday and Sunday are a sneak peek at what I've been up to the last couple of days! As you can see, little Toby came along too :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend lovelies!
xox
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Anonymous23/5/10 20:05

    lovely as always, that sundress from primark is gorgeous! would never have guessed it was from primark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this :) as always I am loving your wardrobe for this week!
    I love Saturdays photo0 very cute & Loving todays outfit ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last outfit, especially the sunglasses. Very cool but casual outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely outfits there :)

    Great idea for a post - I look forward to seeing more in the future!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfits! I'm totally in love with your blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. the jumpsuit is my fave :D cant believe its george! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looked at that dress in Primark today.. but they didnt have it in my size, boo :( xx love ure post x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this feature, you look great! Jealous of the Primark loveliness, though Forever 21 has been serving me well.

    Kb from I Want You To Know

    ReplyDelete
  9. your week outfit posts are such a good idea! love the clothes, especially that floral primark dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. New to your blog and loving it! I like the 'a week in my wardrobe' idea, I've been looking for a way to include 'what I wore' style posts into my own site without it looking random and I think you've come up with one of the best solutions I've seen!

    PS Wednesday's vintage blouse: beautiful! xx

    FashionBandit x♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this :) You're such a stunner!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig