Wednesday, March 23, 2011

CURRENTLY COVETING: ASOS

Hi all! Sorry about the lack of posts this past week. As you may know I've been doing my final photo shoot for my uni work. It went really well, but now I have less than a week to get everything edited and printed, and finish my sketchbook. I hand it in on Monday, along with my 5000 word fashion report, so as you can imagine I'm tres busy right now!
I had some lovely comments on my last post about the outfit I was wearing, so thank you for those. I had a couple of questions from some of you. One was how did I do my hair or can I do a tutorial. There would be no point in doing a tutorial as it was so quick! All I do to my hair is straighten it, mess it up a bit with my hands, then spray it into place with Fat Hair. That's it, done! Also, a couple of you asked about my nail polish. The shade is Barry M Mint Green.

Now on to what I'm coveting this week! I'm always having a nosey at what ASOS have to offer, and more than ever I am wanting their stock. I think their collections have got really strong over the past couple of years.


Currently Coveting: ASOS
Because: They are super strong contenders in the fashion stakes nowadays, with some great affordable pieces that are different to what we see on the high street. I am in love with their spring/summer collection!

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Love the blazer and the watch. Great choices. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!

    The amount of times I have put the perspex heeled shoe into my basket is untrue. They are my favourite at the mo.

    Good luck with all your uni work. i am sure you will do fine. Try not to stress out too much.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty watch! And I am totally coveting those black shoes too - have been for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices :) I'm also after a watch like that!

    Hope you get all your work done

    xx

    http://wearenouvellevague.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pleated skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. got my eye on number two!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the baby blue dress, very Summery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh I love that watch. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that polka dot blazer but its sold out! eek! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig