Thursday, March 17, 2011

EVERYTHING YOU HAD

Morning all! I'm just about to get ready for another hectic day, but before I do, here's what I wore yesterday to potter around and get lots of work done. This is the dress that I bought from a vintage store in Manchester in this post and then altered to wear at my nephew's Christening here. It isn't the kind of dress I'd usually wear with opaque tights, purely because of how pale it is, but I think it works quite well!

Dress - Ryan's Vintage Manchester (altered by myself)
Cardigan - Topshop
Belt - Zara
Tights - Primark
Loafers - New Look
'&' Necklace - Maria Allen
Rings - Dorothy Perkins, Afflecks Palace

I'm off to uni in a short while, then off out with a friend for lunch, then back home to get some work done, then off to work for the evening *breath* so I'm all bus, busy, busy at the moment. I'm getting prepared for my final photo shoot which will be taking place this weekend, so keep your eyes peeled for a post on that! In other news, I've been lusting after these antique cartier watches by KalmarAntiques.com.au. How gorgeous?!
xox
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Morning Hun. Your day sounds hectic! Just work as usual however hoping that it won't be very stressful as still feeling slightly under the weather.

    Don't wear yourself out too much. The dress looks fab by the way.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love that outfit. I think it all goes really well together! Gosh thats busy, I thought my life was hetic! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you really are a busy bee! Hope it doesn't get too stressful. All I'm doing atm is panicking about uni work 2bh. And looking forward to the easter hols- woo! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw this is gorgeous hunny :) love the jewelery with it all too. You know I LOVE that necklace- yummy!!
    I've just finished my night duty- and started my weekend, good times. Have a good day hun
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit, the polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love LOVE this outfit! It's so effortless and pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually like the contrast between the black tights and white dress. Your scrabble ring is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit.
    And your hair is simply gorgeous.
    Can you tutorial how you do that?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh Love this outfit! It's so effortless and I love the neutrals :) Just came across your blog, I love it! New follower! Looking forward to the photo's from your photo shoot!

    Shope
    http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, really love that cardigan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a beautiful outift :]
    i have just painted my nails that colour its lovely ent it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cardigan, looks so cosy!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit and alteration.... love the nail polish, could you say what it is, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig