Saturday, March 05, 2011

CURRENTLY COVETING: TOPSHOP

I've decided to try and mix things up a little on the blog. You may have noticed I've been trying to post a variety of things, rather than just outfits. I do want the blog to be based on personal style, because I think thats the only things that makes them different to each other, but I want to try and keep it interesting for you to read! So I've decided to start a new feature, and as you can see by the title, I've called it 'Currently Coveting'. I was thinking of doing a weekly wishlist, but knowing me it would be more of a monthly thing, as many of you will remember what I used to be like with weekly posts I did a while ago. This one will just crop up as and when I see fit, and will be based solely on one shop. (In this case, Topshop.) I'll find a place I am really loving at that moment in time, and pick out some of my favourite items to show you. How does that sound?

Currently Coveting: TOPSHOP
Because: I love the colour palettes they are using right now. Rusty reds and mint greens make me think of Spring, and those shoes make me squeal a little with excitement! The cute printed tees would be perfect teamed with cut off denim shorts and a chunky knit, and I love the leather detail on the sheer blouse.


There we have it, the start of another feature. Hopefully I'll be able to stick at this one. Please let me know what you think!
Have a lovely weekend.
xox
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I really really like that stripy dress! I might have to take a shifty when I go shopping this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pastel theme :) Aren't we all constantly craving Topshop the whole time? I love the mint green too, the dress is so pretty
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do have some very lovely things at the moment I must admit. I tend to always covet there shoes and bags. However I don't tend to buy masses from them. Plus if I do go shopping in topshop my youngest spends more of my money than I do!

    X x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love numbers 2 and 3 so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pieces, especially the dresses & the bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great feature, though it'll be awful for my bank balance! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been lusting after the navy striped dress for weeks, really cannot justify it at the minute but it will be so good for summer!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the mint green lace tunic! The price isn't too bad for Topshop either! And I'm always lusting after Topshop's shoes, ouch at the pricetag though haha (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love number 6! It's so simple, yet so cute! It's a bit pricey for a standard tee, but I would always pay that extra for Topshop as the quality beats the other highstreet stores, ie New Look and Primark.

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the shoes! the colour and little t-bar is so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig