Monday, March 07, 2011

I GOT THE BLUES IN SPRINGTIME

Here's a quick outfit post for you all! This is what I've been wearing today for a morning at uni. I dug out this t shirt that I bought a few weeks back. I've never worn it as it always seemed to look strange with whatever I put it with. I tried it on with these high waist skinny jeans and think it works nicely as the fit of the legs balances out the baggy style of the top. The jeans were one of my bargain buys from eBay. They were brand new when I got them and only cost me around £3.00! I also threw on one of my favourite cardigans, a big, chunky number from GiGi Vintage.
Cardigan - GiGi Vintage
T Shirt - Primark
Jeans - Topshop via eBay
Belt - Ryan's Vintage, Manchester
Shoes - Primark
Papercrane Necklace - Maria Allen
Bracelet - Pandora

You may remember me speaking, or ranting, about buying a bookcase a couple of months back, and the company going into liquidation meaning no bookcase and no money. Well, I've been speaking to the bank virtually every day since and have FINALLY got my money back! So tomorrow we're heading to Ikea to buy a replacement bookshelf for £140 LESS than the one we originally wanted, plus its virtually the same thing. I'll take pictures of it when its assembled and all my books are on it so you can all see!
Hope you've got some lovely plans this week. Let me know what you're up to!
xox

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. i love the top : )

    http://beautyfrmtheinsideout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! I actually bought that t-shirt but couldn't think of how I would wear it so I took it back. Kinda wishing I hadn't now!

    Good news about your money, can't wait to see the bookcase... I'm looking out for a nice tall one for our new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit and good news about you getting your money back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore the cardigan & necklace!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit. I love that necklace <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love tees like this :) + great news about getting your money back!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three pound jeans?! And they're so lovely too - i definitely need some ebay tutorial!

    Glad to hear about the bookcase, and that you'll be visiting Ikea- i love that place :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you sorted out the whole boxcase thing and I love your top, stripy tops are my favourites


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just become a new follower, would love it if you could follow me back at:

    http://cocktailscupcakescouture-laura.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABULOUS t-shirt! you hair looks wonderful here too!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look! Gorgeous cardi xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig