Friday, March 25, 2011

FEELS LIKE I AM FLOATING

Hello lovelies! Another late night post I'm afraid. Had a really productive day though. Managed to print out all of my final images for my portfolio, get some of my sketchbook done, write a post for Style Clone and even walk Toby in the sunshine!
Here's what I wore today. The top and trousers are from yesterday's haul. I think they go really nicely together to make a super comfy outfit. Also been wearing my hair curly again for the past couple of days. I'm not too sure on it at the minute. Sometimes I think it makes me a look a little scruffy, but it actually looks alright in these photos!
Vest - Primark
Trousers & Belt - Primark
Loafers - Miss Selfridge
Nails - Soft Green by Beauty UK

That's all from me tonight. I'm off to bed ready for another busy day tomorrow. More uni work to do and a shift at work in the afternoon, then pizza accompanied by rubbish TV programmes in the evening with Dan!
Enjoy your weekend, whatever you're getting up to.
xox
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I ADORE this outfit :) The mix of colours and print is fab and I LOVE your hair!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vest and I think your hair looks really cool curly :)
    Rubbish TV and takeaway is literally the best way to spend Saturday evening!
    Beth @ Baking and Brogues
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Like your hair curly it looks nice and summery.

    The out fit looks good too.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is gorgeous :) I haven't seen this in my recent Primark, I adore it though. Really sweet outfit, great nails too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your productivity is making me feel super lazy...i've lost all motivation! Well done for managing it all in one day though, sounds like you'll deserve that relaxing evening tonight! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to get this vest for a while now! I really love your hair curled too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the trousers, pizza and rubbish TV is brilliant! :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your hair looks lovely curly! Love the top even more now I have seen it on!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks gorgeous!

    Rhiannon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It doesn't look scruffy at all, looks really pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig