Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SHOP MY CLOSET!

Seeing as I've bought so much recently, I thought I'd better clear a little more space in my wardrobe, so I've put a handful of things up for sale on ebay.
Like last time, I would like to offer all blog followers half price postage! So for anyone in the UK, you can get 1st class recorded delivery for just £1.50, and anyone in the EU can get their items posted via airmail for just £2.00!
If you wish to by anything, please send me a message via ebay before you pay to let me know you are a follower so I can deduct your discount.

Here is what I have up for sale at the moment, including the dress I wore here for my 21st birthday!
Clockwise from left to right:

If you've got any questions about anything or want to me an offer different to what the item is up for, just message me and I'll see what I can do! Go see the items in more detail here.
Hope you're all well!
xox

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Claire how can you sell your lovely clothes?! I like to keep everything and annoy my ma and pa by overcrowding my wardrobe!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely. If only was a size 10!

    X x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig