Thursday, March 10, 2011

SPRING CLEAN

Morning all!
Just wanted to let you know, I'm having a clear out and selling a few things on ebay!

Have a look HERE at what I am selling. There are lots of Vintage pieces, and some Warehouse, New Look etc.

PLUS if you Buy It Now or win one of my items, and follow my blog, I'll give you half price postage! Just message me before paying and let me know you follow so I can deduct the discount. That means all items being sent within the UK will cost just £1.50 for First Class Recorded, and all those sent to Europe will cost £2.00 for Airmail.

Please take a look :)
xox
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oo this sounds like a flipping good deal to me! Will treat myself to some browsing when i've done my essay :)

    Also wanted to say thanks for adding me to your blog roll lovely, it means a lot! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having the same thought. Between my daughter and I we have three Ikea bags worth of stuff to list! I hate listing it all!!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, this sounds great. Will definitely have a looksee x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig