Monday, April 18, 2011

CURRENTLY COVETING: TESCO CLOTHING


This week's Currently Coveting post is based on the clothing range at supermarket, Tesco. If you've followed me for a while you will know that I'm a big fan of supermarket labels and many Tesco items have cropped up in my outfit posts, particularly in Summer. I love how their pieces are great value and good quality, and their collections are getting more and more fashioned focused each season. I also love how you earn clubcard points on what you buy at Tesco. Rewards for buying clothes = Bonus! Even better, if you take out Tesco credit cards online, you can earn a point for every £4 you spend PLUS your normal clubcard points. Think of the vouchers! Think of the clothes! ahem... Onto what I'm loving at Tesco this week!
Currently Coveting: Tesco Clothing
Because: Their Spring/Summer collection is hot on the heels of the High Street. With on trend key pieces, tropical prints and festival styling, Tesco has summer fashion down to a T!

1. F&F Chambray Playsuit - £10.00
10. F&F Sandal Clogs - £20.00
11. F&F Hawaiian Shorts - £6.00

I am in love with everything, especially the playsuits and the backpack, and can imagine wearing all of this on my hols! I actually bought the Hawaiian shorts the other day and have put them away with my bikinis for when we go to Rhodes in August! The striped shorts and floral playsuit are next on my list, along with the boater hat - a huge bargain at a measly fiver!
What do you think of Tesco's clothing range? What are your favourite pieces?
xox


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I have to say that I'm always impressed with Tesco's clothes- and I'd never expect it of them [bad Danni]. I guess their taking over of the world won't be such a bad thing if we're all wearing clothes like this! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every single thing you've picked! The shorts especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely summer clothing. Tesco really seems to be spot on at the mo.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the playsuit!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that hat is super super cute! lovely picks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tesco is actually well good! Supermarkets FTW.

    Love Tweet

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all gorgeous, I think I love the floral playsuit the most!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh totally agree, many people don't really pay attention to their clothing but like you said i think it's really good value and not bad quality either-result :)

    sarah
    sjterrell.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything! Especially the trousers and hats, definitely agree you can find some amazing things in Supermarket clothing collections :-) x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. No way! I love everything on here, the boater hat especially - it's the same as the topshop ones but so cheap! XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous19/4/11 09:17

    love No1. the playsuit and No. 9 the shorts. I love tesco stuff, but they never have these in - they are always sold out when I go :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am a massive supermarket clothes addict! It's always so cheap & they often rip off designer trends.

    I've nominated you for a sunshine award. Check it out @ http://bekyliedee.blogspot.com/2011/04/day-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had no idea that Tesco had so much to offer, loving the playsuits.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous20/4/11 09:23

    Ooh, the playsuits & the bralet are gorgeous! I don't often look at the clothing in Tesco as I don't have one near me, but this has persuaded me to have a little look online :)
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig