Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SUMMER SUMMER SUMMERTIME

Ahhh, these past few days have been so lovely haven't they? Waking up to sunshine in the mornings seems to put a smile on my face and makes me feel raring to get out and about in the warmth. Yesterday, Dan and I popped into town in the morning with my niece, and then spent the afternoon lounging about in the sun. We then ate a lovely meal in the garden before the sun set. This is what I wore, and I must apologise for the moody photographs. I have no idea why I look like I'm about to kill somebody, but these were the best of a bad bunch! I went for a light and breezy outfit to keep cool without showing too much flesh.
T Shirt - H&M
Skirt - Absolute Vintage
Wedges - Primark
Rings - Jwlry (llymlrs)

Here are some more photos from later on in the day, having fun in the sun. Dan and I sunbathed on the grass and played with Toby all afternoon.

Today was just as nice, if not better. I spent the day at my sister's house where we lazed in the garden and had a barbecue for tea. Tomorrow I'm off to the seaside with her and my nieces and nephews. I'm taking my camera with me so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for a post on that soon!

In other news, I am selling a lot of my vintage blouses on ebay, which are perfect for summer. There's also a couple of Topshop and Primark pieces thrown in to. Please take a look!
What are your plans for tomorrow?
xox
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. beautiful skirt & such a cute doggy!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, such gorgeous photos hun- they are great :)
    Love the outfit, that skirt is just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic in the midi skirt! I'm a bit unsure about them but you pull it off so well! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour of your top in the first picture. I can never find anything nice in h&m

    http://blackt-shirtspeacesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so lovely and i adore those shoes! Great outfit, looks so well put together. I love that about you :)

    xx

    http://wearenouvellevague.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt it's so pretty.

    As for Toby, well.... Sooo cute.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh, I had a little westie called Hamish, I miss him :(
    your eyes look lovely in these photos by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit, that skirt is gorgeous. I love your sunglasses too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this outfit, definitely one of my favourites :o)

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look absolutely stunning! that skirt is so nice :)

    Emma x

    http://handbagstogladrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous Claire, I love that lace skirt with the open toe boots! So pretty. x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig