Saturday, April 02, 2011

FINAL PROJECT: INSIDE OUT

As promised, here is the final set of images that I handed in on Monday for my Final Project. I decided to do something a little different to your usual photo shoot with models, and worked on interiors instead. The idea is that each look appears to be the inside of a room, but the further away you get from the set, you realise it is actually set outside and is only a snippet of a room. I've based them on an up and coming trend of Spring/Summer 2012 that takes inspiration from 1950s American glamour. Everything you see in the images was made/customised/styled by myself. Photographs by Laura Oliver.


Hope you like them! Oh, and please don't use these without my permission. I put a lot of work into them and wouldn't like them to be unfairly used!
What's everyone up to this weekend? I have a day off today which will be mainly spent writing a business plan for uni, and tomorrow I'm off out with a meal with the family after work for Mother's Day!
xox
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Such great set-ups and photographs! I really like the Nostalgia Chill piece (: I'm working all weekend, eep. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! These could be a real editorial spread. I'm very impressed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these! Was it hard setting up on location and did you have to get permission to do it? What are the fake walls made of? This is such a great idea, love the styling too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mia It wasn't difficult, just had to get enough people together to transport everything! Had to get permission for a couple of places, but one was my own garden , and others we just risked it and set up on the day! The walls are just plasterboard that I decorated! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great work and totally inspiring. That much be such a massive achievement, you can see how much work has gone into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fantastic. Great photos. I am sure you should get. Great grade for this it's very impressive.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing!! I absolutely love these - all of them! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous14/4/11 18:08

    Beautiful! Love them all but think nostaglic chill is my favourite. Bet you're so proud of these!

    Deborah x

    www.jewel-purpose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely idea and so profesh! Well done on your mark, you deserve it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what great work! Have stumbled across your blog through the Fashion Promotion with Styling facebook page. I'm starting UCLan this Sept! If you have time it would be great if you could tell me what the course is like! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig