Friday, July 08, 2011

CHIT CHAT

Blouse - Topshop (sale)
Photo edited using Carrie's amazing Photoshop Actions!

So I thought I would give you all a little update on what is going on in my life at the moment, and what you can expect on the blog in the next couple of weeks. As you know, I'm struggling to blog consistently at the moment due to work etc, but I wanted to let you all know I'm still committed to the blog and I'm trying my best to post as often as I can!

You may remember me mentioning the other day about getting a new car. Well, I got one! I'm now the proud owner of a beautiful blue mini cooper. I keep looking out the window at it, still can't believe it's mine! On Sunday I'm hoping the weather stays nice so we can go to the beach in it.

Blog wise, I'm hoping to launch my new feature in the next week, where I'll be showing you things I love, so watch out for that! The next post should be up on Sunday evening, which will be photos from our day out (weather permitting) or an outfit if that doesn't go to plan! I've also got a few charity shop finds to show you which will be up next week hopefully. I'm at work this afternoon and all day tomorrow, so there will be nothing up on the blog until Sunday now.

What have you all got planned for your weekends? Fingers crossed the weather bucks up for everyone!
xox
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Sounds like you're a busy bee atm! Can't wait for your new feature though, it sounds fab :)
    And also, lucky you car-wise! I had my first ride in a mini t'other week...twas amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/7/11 15:39

    Ah I had this blouse but it looked rubbish on me so I returned it :( still love it though! Congrats on your new car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see more posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blouse is so lovely - I always miss the best things in sales!
    And congratulation on the mini :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/7/11 21:06

    Congrats, I love Mini Coopers :-)

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that blouse too! Got it as a birthday pressy in March, not actually worn it yet!

    Looks fab on you!

    inspired xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig