Sunday, July 17, 2011

CLASS OF 2011

On Friday, me and my classmates donned our caps and gowns, and graduated from our course at university, Fashion Promotion with Styling. It was a strange feeling saying goodbye to everybody, and it hit home that I won't be going back to education in September, but instead I'll continue working. The ceremony was a mix of emotions. I think we all felt everything from nerves and happiness, to being relieved, yet a little sad at the same time! I'm so proud of how well I did, in fact how well we all did to be honest. It may sound cliche but it has been an emotional ride full of all nighters, deadlines and stressful moments, but lots of fun along the way. Thank you UCLAN. You will be missed!

Leopard print dress - Warehouse

Have any of you graduated recently?
xox


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I've seen lots of graduation posts recently :)

    Congratulations!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm getting emotional now - it sounds like you've had such a fab time on your course. I'm graduating on Friday and I'm dead nervous - I'll def be the one to trip up methinks! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the graduation xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely. Congratulations :)
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning - congratulations, hope it all went well. xx

    http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so pretty. congratulations! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh congratulations! Big wide world now - the next year will be a blast! :)

    Anna
    www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I graduated Thursday...put a post up with my pictures! Its a long day though! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, congrats! You look great in your mortar board. I graduated FOUR years ago! That's terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Have you any plans for what you'll do now? Have you already secured ajob? I went to UCLan too - although it was five years ago - seems life a life-time ago though now! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! :)
    So jealous of your hair! I have short now and its impossible to style!
    Btw just done a post on your giveaway prizes :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats, i'll miss it too

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig