Sunday, July 24, 2011

I CAN FEEL THE SUN

Today was an iffy day for me. It was one of those days where you feel completely and utterly down for no apparent reason. I think a lot of stuff had got on top of me that had been piling up, and add to that the fact that my dog Toby woke me up on my only day off until Saturday at 6am being sick (He ate lots during a barbecue last night). Safe to say I definitely got out of bed on the wrong side this morning. To cheer me up, Dan suggested we went to look round a few shops to get out of the house, so off we went, and this is what I wore:
Vest - H&M
Denim jacket - Primark
Skirt - Miss Selfridge
Belt - Primark
Wedges - Primark

(Please excuse the grey ish tone to my hair caused by dry shampoo, and the squinty face from the sun!) Dan bought me this skirt a few days back for our holiday, but I couldn't resist wearing it. Its such a lovely cut and floaty chiffon fabric. Perfect for sunny days.
I didn't pick up much when we went out. I got a bikini top in the Next sale that's gorgeous. Its a blue bandeau with brown beading. I've got some bottoms in pretty much the same colour so I'll be pairing it with those. Also got a sheer jumpsuit/beach cover up thing from Tesco, but when I got it home and tried it on, it looks horrendous on me so I'll be taking that back tomorrow.
I'm counting down the days (33!) until we go to Rhodes at the end of next month. I need a holiday!
Where are you all going this year? Have you got any holiday sale bargains?
xox

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. You look gorgeous - I want that skirt! So jealous you'e going to Rhodes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have those days. It's weird, isn't it? I'll wake up and feel depressed for no reason. Perhaps it's just hormones, haha. The perks of being a woman!
    Great outfit, I really love your skirt. So summery!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so jealous of your upcoming holiday! hope you cheer up - everyone is entitled to a down day now and then xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I know just how you feel, I've been feeling blah for no specific reason today too, just tired and a bit weird. Absolutely adore that skirt, looks perfect with your patterned vest and bleached denim jacket. So jealous of your upcoming hols! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely, and it looks so summery there, jelious!! hope you feel better soon, and have a great time in Rhodes xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still lusting after this skirt, its so dreamy looks gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Claire I hope you feel a bit better soon, it sounds like the shopping was a success though so I hope it kept you smiling! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that skirt! It will look really nice on your holiday. Wish I was going on holiday this year ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really love the vest and skirt, there both gorgeous!

    http://www.woodenheartbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skirt! hope your feeling better now xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig