Saturday, August 27, 2011

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE

Just a quick post to say I'll be going on holiday this evening so won't be around for a fortnight! I have scheduled a few posts to keep the blog up to date whilst I'm away and will be arriving home on 11th September. I'm straight back to work the day after so posting may not start properly for a couple of days after my return, but I will be back with some holiday snaps and outfits very soon!
Thought I would show you what I'll be wearing to the airport later. We're flying overnight so I wanted something comfy and relaxed so I can get some sleep on the plane. I hate when you see people on the plane in full on holiday gear. Fair enough on the way home, but shorts and heels on the way there? Really?
 Denim Dress - Miss Selfridge
Cardigan - Warehouse
Belt - Primark
Sandals - Miss Selfridge
Bag - Dorothy Perkins

In my hand luggage I'll be taking a couple of books, including One Day by David Nicholls. I'm so excited to read it. I hope it lives up to my expectations, as I really want to see the film when we get back. Let me know what you thought if you've read it already!

Comments wise, I'll see me keeping them moderated just to keep out any spam etc, but I'll hopefully be able to log in whilst I'm away to make sure they are all being moderated.
Anyway, I shall be back in 2 weeks! Enjoy the scheduled posts!



SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Outfit looks nice and cosy, have a safe trip - and a wonderful holiday! :)

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely holiday!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw your on-flight outfit looks gorgeous, the denim dress is so pretty (: Looks perfect with the cardigan too. I really want to read One Day as well, just haven't found the time, and it looks like I'll be watching the film before I read it now! Have a lovely holiday, and a safe flight. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fabby time :) so jel, def need a get away.
    Love the look of your travel outfit
    ENJOY X

    ReplyDelete
  5. One Day is AMAZING!! We're going to see the film tonight and I can't wait! :D Have an amzing holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit, enjoy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a great holiday! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous27/8/11 18:27

    one day is a really amazing book i hope you enjoy it and enjoy your trip too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my days, I hate seeing people in holiday get up on the plane out haha, and One Day is fabulous, I couldn't put it down!! Have fun lucky lady!
    C x

    http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like the perfect outfit to travel in. Have a lovely time!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. One Day is a wonderful read :) i read it a couple of years ago and saw the film the other night - books are always better but the film is lovely, as long as you don't pay too much attention to anne hathaway's accent!! absolutely adore the denim dress, have a lovely holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah your outfit is lovely! + I've read One Day and was quite disappointed, I think all the hype around it heightened my expectations and tbh I found it quite boring at some parts. It was still good though and I really want to watch the film!
    Have a nice holiday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your plane outfit! Denim dresses on me always remind me of a horrible one I had when I was younger, but I love them on other people.

    I thought One Day was really good, but I hadn't really read a lot of the hype surrounding it so didn't have the high expectations that some people might have. I'm quite wary about seeing the film because I'm still not sure that Anne Hathaway is right for the character AT ALL, but we'll see.

    Have a nice holiday! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig