Wednesday, August 31, 2011

TOPMAN JEWELLERY

Another scheduled post for you whilst I'm not in the UK.  I wanted to show you a few pieces I picked up in Topman the other day where I work, which you have probably already seen on a million other blogs as they seem to have caught on fast, but I'll show you nonetheless! These were all in the sale at just £1 each which is completely ridiculous for jewellery in my opinion but I'm not complaining! They're all pretty long, which is what I like at the minute, and you may have seen one or two in previous posts.
Necklaces - all Topman

I've even got my eye on some of the clothes that are coming in for Autumn/Winter. Some of their jumpers would be perfect with a little scalloped collar blouse peeping out worn with some skinny jeans. 
Have you bought anything from a menswear brand before? Did you pick up any of these necklaces in the sale?
Dont' forget there is still time to enter my InPink giveaway


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I never ever think to pop into Topman yet read so many blogs raving about their jewellery. You picked up some great pieces!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what bargains! love the triangle necklace, so interesting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all gorgeous.. I keep forgetting to go to topman, they're jewellery is always awesome!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the triangle necklaces. Every time I go in Topman with my boyfriend I see their jewellery and wonder why girls jewellery isn't as good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always been a fan of menswear. I used to always buy cardigans from the mens section, because they were slouchy & comfy & longer, which is how I wanted them. I don't have to so much now, because more of the womens ones are 'boyfriend fit'.
    I also buy lots of mens tshirts. I just like the way they fit better!

    I don't have a Topman near me, so was gutted that I'd missed out on their sale. However when I visited Oxford I thought it was worth a quick look, & ended up getting approx. £65 worth of jewellery, for £7! Couldn't believe it. Didn't see any of the ones you've got there though, I did have an eye out for that double triangle necklace, because I definitely would've snapped that one up (I love it!), but haven't seen that one in store at all.

    I'd also recommend ASOS - it's pretty good for jewellery on the whole, but I've got quite a few mens bit of jewellery from there too! (See, all these years I've had people laughing at me for buying from the mens sections, & now everyone's catching on to what a good idea it is!)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with Topman jewellery!! And it's much cheaper than Topshop (unfair)! I love anything with triangles so these are right up my street. Thanks for sharing lovely and I hope you are having a fabulous holiday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love them, especially the cross necklace x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought a beaded bracelet from the Topman sale, gutted I didn't see that triangle necklace though, I love Geo jewellery!
    http://pip-box.blogspot.com/2011/08/geo-jewellery.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought three of the Topman necklaces too! But one of them broke after one day :( still a great bargain though!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I pop into Topman now and again to look at jewellery - especially the rings! But I never thought about looking at the necklaces - what a great idea!

    I shall be heading to Preston Topman immediately!


    Sarah,
    http://thelivescene.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig