Sunday, September 04, 2011

RING COLLECTION

This is another scheduled post for you! I get asked about my rings  quite a lot and get a lot of compliments on them in outfit posts, so I thought I'd show you my whole collection. There are one or two missing that have gone walkabouts or that I've left at work, but this is the majority of them. I tend to wear silver at the minute but I do wear gold from time to time too, though lately I've been wearing a mix of both. As you can tell, I'm a big fan of turquoise stones, partly because I wear a teal coloured Toy Watch that I find hard to work into my outfits, so matching a ring to it tends to work well rather that wearing clothing of that colour.



Rings from various places including: Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, H&M, GoGo Phillip, InPink, JWLRY, Primark, Miss Selfridge & Car Boot Sales.

I store them in a jar that I got for a couple of pounds from John Lewis on my dresser. These jars are really affordable and come in all different sizes. I have 2 bigger ones that I use for cotton wool balls and make up brushes.
Where do you store your jewellery? Where do you like to buy your rings from?
Dont' forget there is still time to enter my InPink giveaway




SHARE:

7 comments

  1. So jealous of this awesome collection!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's quite a collection :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh they're all so pretty! xxx

    http://abby-lee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. that's alot. love love love.
    i am now following, i hope you can follow back.

    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com
    love FASHIONPROJECT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your rings, I've got loads too

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love a good jewellery post!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressive collection, they're all so cute, i wouldn't know which to pick ahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig