Saturday, September 24, 2011

BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING

Just thought I'd quickly show you what I wore yesterday for a browse round the shops with my mum! My Allegra's came in the post the day before so I just had to wear them to break them in. They're surprisingly comfortable and didn't hurt until a good four or five hours in. I wore some clothes that I hadn't worn for a while for some reason, but I think it actually looks quite nice as an outfit pulled together. They were going to go on my eBay pile but I decided to give them another chance! I also wore my chunky grey cardigan from H&M when we went out. I've hardly had it off my back since it came. It's so cosy and warm!





Blouse - Charity Shop
Skirt - Vintage from COW Manchester
Tights - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Rings - Rhodes
Lips - Ohh La La by Topshop
Nails - Navy by Barry M

I went into work whilst we were out and reserved this Miss Selfridge dress to buy on payday. I tried it on and it looks so lovely. It has a vintage feel to it and looked really nice with my tights and boots underneath. I don't know what I'll wear it for just yet, but I have to have it! It would look really nice with a faux fur wrap but I think that may be a little over the top. Can't wait to do an outfit post with it!

Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow as I'll be launching a lovely jewellery giveaway where you can win a gorgeous necklace!



SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I love this outfit, everything about it looks so cosy and comfortable! Lovely boots too, I'm after some decent ones for winter. The Miss Selfridge dress is really pretty too! Would look good with some brown boots :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely outfit! loving the boots just a little bit too :)

    sarah
    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Outfit, you have inspired me. Also love your hair, It's just how I want mine. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. & what gorgeous boots they are :)
    I'm after some similar, cheaper would be good & a slightly smaller heel.
    Love the outfit, gorgeous as ever x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit especially the skirt. It is gorgeous!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great and I saw you on this day! I love the masculine vs feminine thing going on. I really adore your hair too, wish mine was curly :| xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit :) The boots look amazing!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit, I've staring at those boots for ages, I'm trying to find a cheaper alternative that's hopefully just as beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'm in love with these boots like everyone else in the world right now! I did try them on but I can't afford them atm :( Cute outfit, its a good feeling when you re-love something thats not been worn for ages :)
    Rachelle x
    http://inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw that Miss Selfridge dress just the other day and thought it was lovely. It really stayed in my head all weekend...might have to go try it on. Looking forward to your outfit post with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, I love these boots! I desparatly want a pair, but I dont want to have to pay for them! ahah!
    I love the outfit too!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig