Thursday, September 22, 2011

BIRTHDAY PRESENTS

Ok, I should have posted this ages ago because it's now over a week since my birthday and most of the things I bought are now in the wash, hence why there are only three photos, but I thought it would be better late than never! Just a peek at some of the things I bought with my birthday money in Manchester. I didn't get loads as I wanted to get things I wouldn't normally be able to buy myself, so this was sort of a splurge and I wouldn't normally spend this amount of money, otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford to live!




Jack Wills T Shirt & Joggers
Barbour Jacket (House Of Fraser)
MAC Lipstick in Lady Danger

The Jack Wills stuff may be a little controversial as I know its a brand with a lot of lovers and a lot of haters, but I happen to love it. Their loungewear is the comfiest I've ever had and also the best quality, so I don't mind paying the prices every once in a while. I have a pair of their joggers that I bought two years ago and their still as good as new and I wear them all the time!
My main present was a Barbour jacket. I got the simple black one with a corduroy collar. I did want the Navy Eksdale one but it was out of stock everywhere I went.
I also picked up a dress from Primark, along with the hat in the previous post, a dress from Next (that has shrunk a little in the wash, but it actually fits a bit better now so I don't know what to do with it ha!) and some bits and pieces for my room. I've also ordered some bits from H&M with the last of my money so I'll make sure I sure you those when they arrive!
What have you been buying lately?


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. WOW you lucky girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to see how you style the coat. They seem to be a staple at our local all girls school, thing is though, you've seen one outfit, you've seen them all ahaha, so I'm delighted to see someone who dresses as well as you do style it:))
    I'm not familiar with Jack Wills, may I ask why it's so controversial?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arghh barbour jacket.. Love it!! That lipstick is gorgeous too!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Misha
    Thanks for your comment :) Jack Wills is often considered to be overpriced and over rated. The whole feel of the shop is like upper class Britain, which people can find a bit pretentious, but I think it's a really nice, different place to shop! I just like the clothes haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great buys. Hope you had a great Birthday. My youngest talked me into buying her a beautiful Jack Wills dress. Thankfully it was in the sale so not as expensive!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the barbour jacket :)
    Jealous! I've got a similar one from Joules!
    http://clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an amazing haul. I love barbour jackets :) it was nice seeing you today! Didnt recognise you at first! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the lipstick colour is gorgeous! i've just bought a H&M faux fur stole, & i'm currently waiting to see if my local topshop store is getting any more allegra boots in.. fingers crossed!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog :) Each to their own when it comes to Jack Wills - I think it's a bit pricey myself but I always appreciate the staff! haha.

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig