Thursday, September 08, 2011

WHAT'S IN MY HOLIDAY MAKE UP BAG?



Yet another scheduled post, you lucky things! Today's post is showing you what I've taken with me in my holiday make up bag to give you a little insight into how I do my make up when I'm away somewhere hot. A lot of the products are similar to what I wear every day anyway, but the foundation has changed to a lighter tinted moisturiser, and this is more of a capsule collection.

Top row: Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser in Fair, Bourjois Chocolate Bronzing Powder, Benefit High Beam, Rimmel Glam Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara in Black, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose.

Middle Row: Topshop Cream Blush in Neon Rose, No 7 Natural Blush in Candy Pink, Vaseline with Cocoa Butter, Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in 31 Cambon, MAC Lipsticks in Viva Glam Gaga & Impasssioned, Topshop Lipstick in Ohh La La, 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Beehive, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2.

Bottom Row: Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palettes in Original & Storm, Compact Mirror.


Swatches L-R: Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser, Collection 200 Concealer, Benefit High Beam.


A bit excessive? Maybe, but bare in mind I am away for 2 weeks, and will be out every evening for meals and drinks, plus going on a few day trips, so I want to be able to vary my look. With this collection I can create a natural look with the nude toned products and a touch of bronzer, or I can do something more dramatic for evening just by pairing a blush and similar shade of lipstick. The eyeshadow palettes will be amazing for creating many looks, and they are so small and compact which is perfect for holidays. 

I'll also be taking the tinted moisturiser in a slightly darker shade for when I start to tan (hopefully).
What products do you take on holiday?
Dont' forget there is still time to enter my InPink giveaway

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This a pretty similar range of products I would take on holiday. You've got some gorgeous shades of lipstick and blusher there. Should look fab with a tan!
    Have a great holiday :D

    xx

    http://wearenouvellevague.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Natural Collection tinted moisturiser.

    I use it as a base normally for my foundation, but then on hol also just use it as my foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, i really want to try that bronzer! x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff. My make up bag is a complete disgrace! think its time to renew a lot of it.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're having a lovely time! I had my first ever hot holiday this year so I wasn't sure what make-up to take. I wish I'd taken a tinted moisturiser and my usual foundation was too heavy in the heat! The topshop coral lipstick looks lovely :)
    Rachelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11/9/11 22:14

    I love that you change your look often enough on holiday to take all those lipsticks!

    I'm so boring when I'm away, just the same old makeup with maybe a brighter lip colour at night- good on you for being creative!

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always wear the natural collection tinted moisturiser instead of foundationn.. i love it. in really want the chanel lipstick! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig