Friday, October 21, 2011

FAIRISLE KNIT

This is what I'm wearing today for a lazy day off work, relaxing at home and running errands here and there! I bought this jumper yesterday from Topman after spying it in the sale at work and immediately reserving it. I'm falling a little bit in love with Topman's knitwear at the minute. It's so much nicer than what's on offer for women at the minute in my opinion. This was originally £30, reduced to £18, which I think is really good for knitwear, especially at this time of year. I'm also loving cashmere jumpers from I Love Cashmere right now. So soft! I jazzed it up a bit with the lipstick I got at my birthday and some gorgeous GoGo Philip jewellery I was recently sent.




Jumper - Topman
Blouse - Afflecks Palace
Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Loafers - New Look
Necklace - c/o GoGo Philip
Ring - c/o GoGo Philip
Lips - Lady Danger by MAC
Nails - Mushroom by Barry M

The jewellery is gorgeous, not necessarily what I would have chosen myself, but I'm glad I got what I did. I did find it difficult to pair the necklace with something, because it is so bold and simple, but I think it goes well with this and ties in nicely with the aztec-esque design of the jumper. The ring is lovely too, and it has hardly left my finger all week. I've had loads of compliments on it which is nice! Its the kind of style that goes with silver or gold, (even though it does have little gold running through it) which is great as I like to rotate my gold and silver jewellery rather than just sticking to one.
If you want to get your hands on some GoGo Philip jewellery, it is stocked in some Topshop stores, on the GoGo Philip site and also on ASOS.


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Glad to hear I'm not the only one partial to a bit of men's knitwear. The patterns seem much nicer than in the womenswear sections. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an avid gold/silver rotator too! Love the necklace you got sent though, it's a nice bold alternative to the neck-tie trend going on atm. Looking lovely m'dear! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a print like this everywhere, thought I'd found one today but it had an awful polo neck thing attached!

    Never thought of looking in Topman, great idea! Look so super cool with the collar too.

    Dayner x my blog - mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a fab mens topman jumper last year, I love the fit!! you look great :)
    Love Amie xx

    www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this outfit! Your trousers look fab with that jumper, perfect colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great! And I'd never have guessed the jumper was from the mens section, it sways way more toward the feminine side of angrogyny and looks really pretty on
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great jumper and such a fab price too.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a good price, never checked out the mens knitwear, will have to soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous jewellery, so pretty. Very lucky girl to be sent it!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig