Friday, October 28, 2011

FAUX FUR

I did plan on taking proper outfit photos today, but I've had such a busy week that I just couldn't be bothered to set up the tripod, so Photobooth it is! Its my day off today, and apart from a little trip to the shops this morning, I'm trying to chill out as much as possible. Nothing much to report, other than another H&M order arrived today. I got another pair of faux leather shorts, but a slightly longer, higher waisted shape, a faux leather skirt and a jumper. Also got the ring and faux fur collar in the pictures.


Fur Collar - H&M
Faux Leather Jacket (Just Seen) - Topshop
Ring - H&M
Lips - Impassioned by MAC

I'll be back at some point with an actual outfit post before I go away on Monday afternoon to make up for this half hearted attempt!
Hope you're all well and have a lovely weekend!

PS. I have a couple of blazers still for sale on eBay. They end Sunday night!




SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Those fur collars look so snug! I loove them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha same tripods are such effort!
    I love the collar, seems like the perfect alternative to a boring scarf
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire you know the link for the Leather shorts leads to a bag right??? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore the fur collar, they look so glam!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty collar, I want one

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig