Sunday, October 02, 2011

LADY IN RED

Evening all! Before I start I just wanted to say how appalled I am at Gary Barlow for not letting John Wilding through on the X Factor. HE was by far the best singer and Gary even told him that to his face, so I can't understand how he got a no. Oooft I'm angry! Apart from that though, I'm rooting for any of the girls and Marcus! Love them all. I think there are some really strong people this year so I'm looking forward to Saturday already!
Anyway, this is what I wore today on my day off. We didn't really do that much. Just went to the shops then came home for a roast chicken dinner. Not had one since before we went away so that was much appreciated! Have stuffed my face all day and these jeans are super tight, so not the best combination. Healthy eating starts tomorrow! Bought the top yesterday, but didn't have time to try it on. Was a little unsure when I put it on this morning but after some deliberation I've decided to keep it, although i think its going to be a tricky one to wear as its so bright and detailed.





Top - New Look
Vest (worn underneath) - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop via eBay
Shoes - Primark
Bag - H&M
Scarf (tied to bag) - Primark
Ring - JWLRY

Just to let you all know, my giveaway closes tonight at midnight, so be sure to check it out if you haven't already. You can win a really sweet necklace courtesy of WendyHouse. View the post here.
Also, I have a blog sale up that I will be taking down in the next week, so please take a look at that! Feel free to make me an offer if you don't like a price of something.
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend!


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Wow you look awesome. This look is fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top... and the whole outfit. Simply, sophisticated and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is great, really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that red lace top so so so much! :D


    www.giasaysthat.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't often like lacy tops, and more often-than-not it looks really trashy and cheap. But you seem to have made it look absolutely gorgeous! Love the red and black contrast, and it fits in so well with the shade of jeans you have on x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that top is amazing, off to find it RIGHT NOW!!

    fridayisforever.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig