Sunday, December 18, 2011

ENGLISH MUSTARD

As if its only a week until Christmas! This month is flying by and I am nowhere near ready for it. I took my mum Christmas shopping today so that she could finish getting presents, but I had no money so couldn't get any of mine done. I'm about half way there, but don't get paid until Thursday so mine is going to be at the very last minute! I know a lot of people hate Christmas shopping, but its one of my favourite parts of the season. I'm one of those people that has it all planned out and knows exactly what to get and where to get it, so I don't find it stressful at all. Then I love coming home and wrapping everything and making it look pretty with ribbon. Sad I know. I happily sat at the table with my mum for two hours today wrapping all hers! This is what I wore to go out in, only I took one step outside and had to go back and change my shoes. Since when did it get so icy?!



Jumper- H&M
Dress -Miss Selfridge
Jacket - Topshop
Tights - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Primark
Lips - Ohh La La by Topshop
Nails - Barry M Bright Red & Barry M Red Glitter

I was hoping there might be a good Christmas film on tonight, but no such luck. I watched Elf (and judging by Twitter, so did the rest of the UK) last week for the very first time and have wanted to watch it again ever since. I think I'm going to hunt it down on my shopping trip next week to watch on Christmas Eve!
How are you all getting on with your shopping? What are your plans for the week up to Christmas?!

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the look of the dress.

    I bloody hate this weather, snow is good if you have nowhere to go, but I hate wearing flats at the moment but I know they'll be a necessity tomorrow :(

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sense of style, it's not like what I usually wear myself, but I definitely wish I could pull it off! I adore your jacket, I love anything with leather and studs!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two more presents left to get on Tuesday and I am romeo done! So glad!
    You look lovely, mustard really suits you.
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the mustard with your statement necklace, not even got the tree up yet! Panic buying Christmas presents tomorow as been working on my first ever photoshoot!! If you fancy winning a red satchel and 3 pairs of pumps to help you ring the changes, mosey on over to http://www.mypassporttostyle.blogspot.com

    Happy Christmas! Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your jacket! Hoping to get some things with my final pay packet before Christmas but tbh I have most thank goodness xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in the same christmas shopping situation! Why do we get paid so late boo! I didn't get to watch Elf last week coz my tv is broken but yesterday I remembered I had it on my pendrive from last year along with jingle all the way my other favourite christmas film :)
    I really like your jacket!
    Rachelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly can't BELIEVE it's so close to Christmas! The last one only seems like it was a few months ago... not a whole year!
    Lovely outfit, your nails are amazing.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit and your necklace is amazing!! Its so cute and wintery.
    Elf is one of my favourite christmas movies everr!! Also I love wrapping christmas presents, I begged my mum and boyfriend to let me wrap theres!! :)

    thevintageheart-molly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Christmas shopping too, just love looking around and finding that perfect gift, I LOVE it!! So sad I'm skint haha!

    You look fab, love this colour on you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant layering going on here. The mustard is a great accent colour x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know i've already commented but I would just love to tell you that I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, if you would like check it out on my blog thevintageheart-molly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is awesome!
    Just come across your blog today and I love it and I am adoring your style! Will definitely stay tuned and I am looking forward to some new posts in the new year :)
    xxx

    http://inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig