Thursday, December 15, 2011

TATTY BOOTS

Today has been another lovely day off, spent looking after my nephew as usual and generally doing nothing. I always like to make an effort with my outfits on my days off, even if I'm just staying in the house. I often get comments saying 'You're so dressed up for a lazy day', but I wear black all week at work, so I feel like I need to make the most of my wardrobe when I'm not in my uniform. Besides, I don't think this is dressed up that much, nor are many other of the outfits I've worn on my days off, but I can see where people are coming from. I do spend time lounging about in joggers and a hoody, but you don't get to see that, ha! 




Faux Fur Collar - H&M
Blouse - Charity Shop
Cardigan - Topshop
Shorts - Vintage Levis from COW Manchester
Tights - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Topman
Lips - Fanfare by MAC

I didn't realise how tatty my boots were until I took these photos. I got them last winter and they have lasted so well. Being real leather they seem to wear really nicely. I kind of like the roughed up look. It makes them look a bit more interesting and individual. They are one of my favourite pairs of shoes I own!

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love the colour of that blouse :) Your boots are really pretty aswell!


    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those boots! I think they look loads better roughed up a little c: x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blouse looks gorgeous, what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love ur necklace! xx

    rainbowsandfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every day is a day to get dolled up and you do it so well hun!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blouse, what a brilliant charity shop find! xx

    Tor @ That's Peachy Fashion Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those boots and think they still look great! I like dressing up on days at home too sometimes. I find that I am far more productive and switched on if I am wearing something nice xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the fur stole and the slouchy cardigan, perfect for this freezing weather xx

    http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig