Sunday, January 22, 2012

GET SHORTY

A quick post to show you what I'm wearing today! Spent the day at home getting on with more job/house hunting, catching up on blogs and lazing around. Thank god for Comedy Central showing back to back episodes of Friends on a Sunday, otherwise there wouldn't be much else for me to do! I only put my boots on to take the photos as I had a hole in my tights, ha! I don't just walk around the house all day in heels, just to clarify! I adore the shorts I'm wearing. They are so comfy and light, and can be dressed up or down really easily. I think they brighten up this tatty, yet oh-so-cosy jumper that has gone so stretchy I have to roll the sleeves up!


Jumper - George (old!)
Shorts - Motel c/o My Label
Tights - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Ring - H&M
Nails - Mushroom by Barry M
Lips - Ohh La La by Topshop

Plans for the rest of the day include scheduling a couple of blog posts, watching Dancing On Ice and having a relaxing bath. Oh how I love Sundays! I can't wait for the next week to go by. Next weekend I get paid, will be seeing friends and starting to buy things for our (non existent, yet) house. Plus I've got a week off work to look forward to!
What are your plans for the week?

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love those shorts, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are really pretty, they add a lovely wash of colour to your outfit :) I love your boots aswell!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shorts are gorgeous, really suit you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chunky knits like this, it looks so cosy. Wouldn't of guessed it was from George!xx

    www.inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo those shorts are so pretty!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove those shorts! amazeballs! love the mix of fabrics too! gorg xx



    rainbowsandfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shorts are beautiful! Love love love them!

    Jazz xo

    http://jazzreallyloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig