Sunday, January 29, 2012

HEAT WAVE

You may have seen that I now have a week (9 days to be exact!) off work, and off from wearing a black uniform, so to celebrate and make the most of my more colourful clothes I'm going to try and do an outfit post for each of the nine days, starting now! I wore this outfit to go shopping with Dan. We started buying things to put away for a house, so got some pans, cutlery and utensils. That may sound really boring to most of you, but trust me, it's exciting! Next month we're getting plates and bowls, and some baking dishes and trays. Can't wait, haha! 
I got this dress in the sale at Topshop. It was £25 down from £50, which is quite a decent price for a dress I think! It's from the tall section but I think they did it in regular size too, and its really good quality. Theres an underskirt to it, and the floral part is really delicate chiffon. I love the high neck, sleeveless shape, and the elasticated waist that cinches you in. I think it will be great in summer too with wedges and a denim gilet.




Jacket - Topshop
Dress - Topshop
Tights - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Ring - Topshop
Lips - Heat Wave by Calvin Klein

Didn't realise how much Topshop I was wearing until I wrote where everything was from just then! Also, tried out a lipstick I got in a set for Christmas. I love the colour, but it seems to have made me look deathly pale in my photos. I'm pale anyway, but wow. The ring is something I got at work on payday. I'd bee eyeing it up all week, and it was only £4! I'm really into crosses at the minute, and this is nice and simple and discreet.
In other news, I have put a lot of stuff on eBay tonight. You can find everything HERE. Selling quite a few Vintage pieces, some Topshop stuff and some boots. Go take a look! If you buy anything, message me before you pay and I'll knock £2 off postage for blog followers.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love that jacket! I'm still on the search for a perfect leather/biker jacket.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks lovely on you, I wish I could pull off something like that. I love your ring aswell, I love crosses at the moment too :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com (Giveaway now on)
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get really excited over buying little things for the house too! Its fun! Love your outfit, the dress is a bargain and your leather jacket is a beaut!
    Rachelle x
    inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig