Monday, January 30, 2012

PEEPTOES

Day two of my nine day break and nine days of outfits! Today I dragged Dan charity shopping where I picked up a few jumpers and a couple of other bits, which I'll show you tomorrow. I was going to include them in this post, but the lighting is awful in my room, so I'll take some photos in the morning! 
I picked up this jumper in the sale at work for £14. Fuse is a brand I rarely by from because the clothes aren't really my thing, but I thought this was a lovely colour and it looks like it could be from somewhere like Topshop or Urban Outfitters! Also, these boots arrived this morning. I wasn't so sure when I first put them on, but the fact that I was trying them on with my pyjamas didn't really do them justice. I wore them with my faux leather panel leggings, which you've not seen before as they are normally something I wear to work. I was going to wear some skinny jeans that also came in my H&M order, but to my surprise they're too big, so I'll be swapping them at my local store tomorrow.




Blouse - Affleck's Palace, Manchester
Cardigan - Fuse @ Outfit
Camisole (worn underneath) - Dorothy Perkins
Leggings - Topshop
Boots - H&M
Necklace - Wallis
Lips - Fanfare by MAC

Tomorrow we are looking after my little nephew, then going into town in the afternoon to swap my H&M jeans and hopefully get some Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Krispy Kreme opened in Preston recently and I haven't been yet. Seriously disappointed in myself at how long it has taken me to go!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I wish we had a krispy kreme near by. Tesco ones just aren't the same. I want them warm and fresh!

    This cardigan looks so cosy :) x

    sweet monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of my favourite outfits that I've seen on you :) I love everything, especially the cardigan, the necklace and the shoes! I've been after a pair of leggings like that too!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com (Giveaway now on)
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that necklace! Fabulous xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shirt and that statement necklace! Can't resist a krispie kreme! xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit!! I love your cardigan, the colour of it is amazing :)

    thevintageheart-molly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour of your cardigan is so pretty, I love reds. I have a similar style one in white! They are so cosy. PS. I've awarded you for the Versatile Blogger award lovely :)

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely :) I adore the necklace and the cardie is gorgeous- such a lovely colour xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig