Saturday, February 18, 2012

BEADED COLLAR

Ten day stretch at work is done and dusted, and thankfully I've got the whole weekend off. Not really done all that much today, apart from walk Toby in hailstone and rain, and go to a local garden centre to drool over expensive homewares we can't afford, but thought I'd show you what I wore today. I got this blouse the other day from H&M, after showing it a couple of weeks back as one of my payday purchases. It's so lovely and delicate, though a little shorter than I would have liked. It's long enough to tuck into these jeans as they're high waisted, but that's all really. The beading is gorgeous, but it has to be washed in a laundry bag (which we don't have) to keep them in tact. Will have to make a purchase! 


 Blouse - H&M
Cardigan - H&M
Jeans - Topshop via eBay
Shoes - Primark
Lips - Viva Glam Gaga by MAC

Obviously didn't wear those shoes to walk Toby in! Switched to my trusty Uggs! Sometimes they are needed, no matter how bad they are.
Been browsing online for some new make up items, particularly lipsticks as I'm running out of some of my favourites. Normally this close to payday I have a handful of clothes reserved to buy at work, but surprisingly I've nothing this time, so I thought I'd treat myself to a few lipstick from MAC instead. I've narrowed it down to Speed Dial, Lady Bug, Rebel, Vegas Volt and Angel. Have you got any of those, or do you have any other recommendations?

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Your shoes are lovely! I really like the beaded collar on your blouse, it's a shame the blouse isn't longer, I like them to be long enough to tuck in or to peak out from under a jumper.

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collar of that blouse. Probably wise that you swapped to uggs. Lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the blouse.. really like the detailing on the collar. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wearing Angel in my latest post :)
    It's quite simple, very neutral
    And at least its not handwash, which seems to be on all my clothes labels atm! Not happy. The shirt is too pretty though - it'd be worth handwashing!
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that collar is stunning! I've been tempted to get Uggs lately with this weather xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice collar!

    I'm following now, follow me back?? @ http://rosedustx.blogspot.com/

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig