Sunday, February 19, 2012

WEEKEND WISHLIST #2

Can't believe how fast the last week has gone by! Only seems two minutes since I did my last wishlist. Hope everyone who was lucky enough to get to London Fashion Week is having an amazing time. I haven't had a proper chance until now to look at the shows online, so I'm hoping to schedule a few posts for the next week on my favourites. I know there's been a lot of hype on Twitter about some of the shows, and over the new Mulberry 'Del Rey' bag inspired by Lana Del Rey. Personally I really like the design and it's simplicity, but I hope they release more colours. I really like the teal but I'm not so struck on the maroon shade. I think it would be amazing in some pastel tones for spring, but I doubt that will happen as it's launching in line with their Autumn/Winter collection!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

#1: I really love basic t shirts with floral prints, so this really jumped out at me when I was scrolling through Topshop's new in section. I'd probably buy this a size up to wear a little looser tucked in to some high waist jeans or shorts for an easy look.
#2: River Island seems to be getting it just right at the minute. A few years back I wasn't a fan at all, but I'm loving what they've been doing the past couple of seasons. This jacket oozes ladylike Chanel with its cute little pockets and pearl embellished collar. Perfect over a plain white tee and black skinnies.
#3: I've had my eye on these fine knit sweats at work. I love how lightweight and relaxed they are. Again I'd wear this with some skinny jeans and wedges for a simple daytime look.
#4: Warehouse hits the spot again! This gorgeous dress comes in orange and cobalt blue, and I couldn't make my mind up which to show you. I think orange is just that little bit different and I haven't seen another like this anywhere else. I'd team this with a denim jacket and wedges in the summer.
#5: Another item I spotted on Topshop was this pair of high waisted shorts. I love pale blue as I think it works well with my colouring. These would be amazing with opaque black or white tights and a floaty blouse tucked in, or great with little ankle socks and pretty heels in summer.
#6: Long time followers will know I worship the ground Kurt Geiger designers walk on, purely because they never disappoint me. I find myself wanting every single pair in their collections, and this pair is completely 'me'. The height, the shape, the colour and every little thing about them are perfect.
#7: Another KG pair, very similar to the last but ever so slightly different with a cut out at the side. These are actually a pair that crop up most seasons in different colours and fabrics. I found myself almost having a strop in John Lewis a couple of years back when a pink suede pair were reduced but I had no money to buy them. I need these in my life to keep such strops at bay.
#8: I know flatforms are huge at the minute, but I haven't really been won over by the closed toe ones floating around. I really like this variation on them though. They seem a little more fun and look so comfortable. I'm a sucker for a peeptoe, I think we have established. 
#9: I am DESPERATE for a new bag for spring/summer. I don't really know what I want but I will know it when I see it. I don't want tan or black as they are the colours I usually go for so I'd probably go for something along the lines of this Topshop one. I love the colour and the shape of this, even though I would no doubt destroy it within a few uses!

What is on your wishlist this week? 
Don't forget about my giveaway! Just over a week left to enter, HERE!




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. love the midi dress and the bag!X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing that jacket from River Island! Definitely going to have a look for it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally coveting that bag at the moment too! Love all of these picks :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that bag and the cute jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. That River Island jacket is just gorgeous. Love the pale blue shorts too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was really surprised to see the jacket was from River Island, I've never really seen anything like that in there! It's so pretty, I love the little pearl details on it :)

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig