Thursday, February 23, 2012

BLUE SHOES

Two posts in one day is not like me at all, but with Fashion Week and a little spare time on my hands I feel like I've had so much to blog about! It was my day off today, and I decided to break in my new shoes! I got them from H&M a few days back along with this pair and they are both lovely. I really want these ones in pink and green now too, and for £14.99 you can't go wrong. They weren't hurting but were a little on the tight side, but after wearing them all day they are perfect. I love this heel height and have worn it for a while now, but it seems to be really fashionable and on trend at the minute, which I'm glad of as I can get loads more!






Blouse - Miss Selfridge
Trousers - H&M
Shoes - H&M
Necklace - Primark
Lips - Please Me by MAC

This shirt is an absolute pain. It creases seconds after ironing it, but I love it so much. I bought it in the sales and got it a size up so that it was loose and relaxed. I think I'll get a lot more wear out of it in summer as it's so lightweight. Speaking of summer, how nice was the weather today? Not boiling hot of course, but it was a nice change to see the sun for once. I didn't even need a jumper today!


 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous shoes, and the weather was so nice today :)

    www.coffeeandrosesx.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never usually like pointy toed shoes but I'm sold on these! They're bloody gorgeous!
    Great summery outfit :)

    xx

    http://wearenouvellevague.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit!
    The shirt and necklace look cute together :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm loving the necklace..great way to jazz up a simple outfit :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this outfit. Also can't believe the necklace is Primark :O
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig