Saturday, February 04, 2012

RED LACE

Wore this blouse toda that I got for Christmas. I've worn it before on the blog but only undernath other things. This is the first time I've worn it like this. I love the lace detail ar the top and the little gold button. It's such good quality and the colour is just as bright in real life. I love red at the minute. A lot of paler skinned people find they can't wear it, but I think it looks fine against mine! I'm starting to get quite a build up of red clothes, and blue as well. I think those are the two colours that suit my colouring best. Do you have a go to colour that you love to wear?






Blouse - Warehouse
Cardigan - Topshop
Vintage Levi Shorts - COW Manchester
Tights - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Topman
Lips - Ohh La La by Topshop


Also wore a cardigan I normally wear for work, but I think the outfit needed some black so I threw it on anyway. Incase you didn't know, I wear all black at work, so I feel as though I shouldn't wear it on my days off. I have been wearing it a bit more recently though!
Had a pretty quiet day today. Nothing exciting to report! The highlight was ringing work to find out my shifts when I go back, to find they have put my day off down as Tuesday, which means one more day off, and maybe one more outfit post. I've really got into posting them every day. It will be so strange next week when I'm back in work and back in black. 
Off out for lunch with Dan, his mum and my parents tomorrow which should be nice. I think I'm going to wear my Topshop grey jersey midi dress, so keep your eyes open for another outfit post on that tomorrow!

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love Cow in Manchester, it seems much easier to find lovely things in there than the other ones I've bee in to. Always a treasure to be had!

    http://helloterrilowe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top is so pretty! The lace detail's gorgeous and I love the colour.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cow in sheffield, theres some great detailing on the top

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of your top. Such a gorgeous one especially the short from COW Manchester! Love it!

    Please free visit us @ http://www.lnlclothing.com/. Our site aims to bring online shopping for cheap clothes, cheap dresses and other fashionable accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely agree, I'm also pale and have a lot of red in my skin so have always thought I couldn't wear the colour, only just started to but I love it!
    Really like your necklace too, I've seen a few people with topman jewellery recently, might have to have a peruse.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the detail of the blouse too! Really love the cross necklace too, a little different! xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig