Sunday, February 26, 2012

WHERE I'M HOME

Not done a great deal today. I woke up late and drove to go and buy a few more bits for my jewellery shop, then had a lovely chicken dinner. I wore this dress (again) as it's so easy to throw on. It's the perfect length for my short legs/long body proportion. I seem to wear it all the time since it was rescued from my 'to eBay' pile a few months back. I never wore it so was ready to sell until I tried it on again and fell back in love with it. It was only a few pounds in the Primark sale years ago. The cashier today even complemented me on my outfit, which was nice!


Dress - Primark
Blouse (worn underneath) - Affleck's Palace Manchester
Tights - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Lips - Chanel Coco Rouge #31 Cambon

I've entered a competition over on the Oasis Facebook page where you upload a picture of you wearing your favourite denim. I decided to upload a picture from an outfit post no so long ago, featuring my favourite Topshop skinnies. It would be lovely if you could vote for me HERE!

Do you have a favourite item of clothing that you keep going back to?


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. aw this dress is super cute, love how you've styled it with the blouse underneath :)

    Love Amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress and blouse combo!

    Also, I just thought I'd let you know I'm giving away a Clarisonic Mia on my blog! I'd love it if you could check it out on my blog. You can gain up to 10 entries! Here’s a link xx
    http://daisy--meadow.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-clarisonic-mia.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous26/2/12 18:46

    The dress is gorgeous and I love how you have paired it with the shirt x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blouse underneath the dress looks beautiful :). Voted for you on the Oasis page! I love yellow and denim together x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit!! I love how you wore a collared shirt underneath your dress :)

    thevintageheart-molly.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig