Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SITTING PRETTY SHOP

Just a quick post to let you all now that Sitting Pretty Shop is now open for business! I've been working away like a busy bee the past week, getting together all my supplies and hand making some lovely jewellery for you all. At the minute I have lots of necklaces and earrings, but there will soon be more stock. Here's a glimpse at some of the things I have in stock right now.
All available in my shop! Prices range from £5.00 to £6.50.

As you can see there's a lot available, and for the first two orders I will be giving away a free pair of the silver cross earrings, so if you have your eye on something, get your order in now to snap up a pair! Also, some of the stock is one off and won't be made again. I'll be updating it regularly as I make new pieces and new stock arrives, so keep your eyes peeled!

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. ah these pieces are so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I may make a purchase very soon when I get a little bit of money in :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all amazing! Good thing I get paid tomorrow :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks so mcuh. There's a free shipping code on orders over £6 valid until midnight if you get anything! FREESHIP6 x

      Delete
  4. Aw wow these look amazing! Gonna have a peek over at your shop now :) well done lovely!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous items, I am so jealous that you are able to make things like this! :)
    X x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun packaging! Love the tea pot necklace, adorable
    x kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shop is great! I'm all for finding new crafty folk.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look gorgeous! I'm off to check it out now xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig