Sunday, April 01, 2012

BEEP BEEP YEAH

Just a quick post to show you what I wore today for a chilled out day at home. I spent  the morning in bed after working until 1am moving the shop around, and spent the afternoon job and house hunting. I wish I  hadn't now though because I've found a beautiful house that we won't be able to afford yet! I'm wearing an awful lot of Primark, but I wanted to wear some of the things I picked up on Friday. I love the blouse so much and think it will go with so many things. Can't wait for the sun to be out again properly so I can wear it with shorts or a floaty skirt. This skirt is fine for now though, and was a bargain at £7. I've never tried the jersey pencil skirt trend before but I'm liking it so far, even if it does make my legs look even shorter than they are! 




Blouse - Primark
Cardigan - H&M
Skirt - Primark
Sandals - Primark
Lips - Viva Glam Nicki by MAC ( I have one to give away here!)


I also have a couple of things to show you that I was kindly sent by Joe Browns and Best British Bloggers. They asked me to pick some things from the site, so I went for a little denim waistcoat as I've wanted one for ages, and some lounge pants. I do really like the stock at Joe Browns but some of it, if I'm honest, is a little fussy for my taste. I tend to go for quite classic, simple shapes whereas they are more girly and fun with really bright prints. That kind of thing tends to overpower my frame and skin tone, so I went for something simple that I know I'll get a lot of use out of over summer. Both items I chose are great quality and have a lot of detail to them. I especially love the lounge pants that I've been wearing as pyjamas. They're a slight bootcut shape and are really flattering on the legs, and a nice fine material so not too heavy going for the warm weather. Very impressed with both items, and the delivery was super fast, arriving the day after I made my choices! 
Denim Waistcoat & Lounge Pants - both c/o Joe Browns

What have you all been up to this weekend? 
PS. All jewellery orders made before 10am in the morning will be posted tomorrow afternoon! 

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I really need to go and pick up that car print blouse, it's so cute! And I love the denim waistcoat you picked... it's such a timeless piece :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @FCassandraBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving you on this outfit! Good luck with the job hunting, its tough out there at the moment.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, the car print blouse is gorgeous and I always love red and navy together. Also love those Joe Browns pajamas, they look so comfy and I always love loungewear that looks a bit masculine (if that makes sense!) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit, i am really loving pencil skirts at the moment, and the print of that blouse is so cute - a friend bought me the yellow skirt version recently which i can't wait to wear again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top! It looks awesome paired with that skirt and cardi! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is beautiful! Looks great on you. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig