Thursday, April 05, 2012

CRUELLA DE VIL

The weather seems to gradually be getting back to how it was last week, so I thought I'd throw on one of my new tops I picked up in my Primark haul last week. I love the shape of this dalmatian print blouse with it's high neck and slightly loose style. I think it looks a lot more expensive than it was (£8!) and I also picked it up in a gold/nude shade. Wore it today with my favourite skinny jeans and my cross necklace (available here!)
Blouse - Primark
Jeans - Topshop via eBay
Shoes - Primark
Cross Necklace - Sitting Pretty Shop (only 2 left!)
Lips - Viva Glam Gaga by MAC

I'm going to keep it short and sweet tonight as I have lots to do, but I hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend! I have to work tomorrow and Monday buy have the weekend off. Can't wait! I'll be posting over the next few days so don't worry, I'm not going anywhere!


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That blouse is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh your vest is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love the blouse, it's so cute! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blouse has the most adorable print! In my dreams, they will create a seahorse version of that. So cute
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit, love that blouse and your shoes :)

    Karys x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that top in the gold colour! I love it except the side ripped a little bit where the label is :\
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute blouse, love it! There is so much random animal print going around lately, Love your hair btw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is super cute! Love it :)I love primark's printed tops atm. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh how gorgeous is that blouse!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh cute top, love the dalmations! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig