Tuesday, April 10, 2012

LIKE A BIRD

As many of you know, I've been lusting after the Oasis bird print trousers for a while now, and was super excited when Dan spoilt me rotten and bought me them! I was so surprised, as being as weird and wonderful as he is, he concocted a little plan. I woke up last week to a text with the lyrics of Nelly Furtado's 'I'm Like A Bird' and was told to check my bank account, in which he had transferred the money so I could buy them. Such a nice surprise and a sweet thing to do! I'm a lucky girl indeed! Anyway, they arrived this morning (I hate waiting for mail when it's a Bank Holiday! Could of had them sooner!) and I tore them out the package and put them straight on. I work in a store that stocks Oasis and I know the fit and sizes quite well, so knew they would be a nice fit and good quality. 







T-Shirt - H&M
Trousers - Oasis
Belt - ASOS
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - c/o Maria Allen
Lips - Viva Glam Gaga by MAC
Nails - Mint Ice Cream, Berry Ice Cream & Peach Melba by Barry M

I'm feeling very sorry for myself today because I'm full of a cold/cough/hayfever/everything, and what's even more annoying is that it came on my day off so I couldn't really make the most of it! I don't think the weather is helping either. We had hailstones earlier tonight. I know it's April and all, but that's just ridiculous! Come on Spring! I want to get my sunglasses out again!




SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Those trousers look absolutely beautiful on you!
    So sweet of your boyfriend too :)

    Love, Nicola
    nicolabooklust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that print, beautiful :)

    http://beabops.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trousers are ridiculously pretty! Hope you feel better soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the trousers. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE them so much!!

    Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I think I'm in love with your trousers, Claire! So gorgeous, and the perfect fit on you! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lucky girl you are! They're gorgeous!Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I NEED these trousers! So gorgeous!

    I love your tonal nails too :)

    Becky at life/style/flash. blog x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig