Saturday, April 21, 2012

SING A RAINBOW

I found a way of doing outfit posts on my Dad's computer, so I can actually blog this weekend! I tried a million ways of editing and cropping the pictures, but in the end I downloaded Gimp and used that instead. It's no Photoshop and it took me forever to work out how to use it, but it does the job for the time being. Like I said in my last post, the quality of images may not be up to the usual standard. The PC screen is awful and old and everyone looks blurry and odd on it!
This weekend I am off work for the first time in a while, which is lovely. This morning my mum and I went to the supermarket to get ingredients for Red Velvet cakes. They've just come out of the oven now. Can't wait to decorate them, and more importantly eat one (or two, or three...). This is what I'm wearing today. I decided to wear another of my Ellos items that I was kindly sent. I love this jumper, and was a little dubious about the colours at first, but I think I can get away with the brightness.

Jumper - c/o Ellos
Blouse - Affleck's Palace Manchester
Trousers - H&M
Necklace - Primark
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Lips - Viva Glam Nicki by MAC

I got these shoes from where I work the other day. You must all know by now that I love this kind of heel for daytime. Not too high and not too low, just right! I seem to be building up quite a collection, with these, blue, nude and navy! They were in the sale for £15 from Dorothy Perkins so I had to snap them up.
That's all from me today. I'll be back tomorrow with another outfit post and maybe some pictures of the cakes if I remember! Hope you're all enjoying the weekend.


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit and the colours are lush :) And £15 for thoes shoes is a bargain :)I also love the statement necklace. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos look fab to me :) such a lovely outfit, the oil ours are so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah unsure if my last comment posted:/ you look lovely though, and the photos are fab- nothing to worry about. Love the colours of the top xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pull off those colours so well :) and I love the colour of those shoes, they're lovely! :)

    Frances xx
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous outfit! It reminds me of those rainbow ice lollies hehe, I love anything colourful :)

    www.coffeeandrosesx.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, love love this outfit! I just tweeted it as my fave outfit of the day! So pretty!
    Kate x
    http://memoirsofawardrobe.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those shoes! Will have to take a look in Dorothy Perkins!

    http://lauralovesboutique.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the jumper with the necklace and collar! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The jumpers lovely and bright! Your photo's look perfect, I often use pixlr.com to edit mine its the easiest online tool I've used anyway! Hope you got to watch the voice after last night, thats where I've been watching it from Oz!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig