Thursday, April 19, 2012

WEEKLY SNAPSHOT #5

Chinese for tea | Ice cream coloured nails | Mum's yummy fairy cakes | Hailstones. Come on Spring!! | Outfit post on my new Oasis floral trousers | New shoes from H&M | Started getting my Graze bozes again | Belated Easter gifts from Dan's mum | Me and my nephew as drawn by him | What I planned to blog this week before my computer broke | Packing eBay parcels | O.P.I Mod-Ern Girl | Passed 250,000 pageviews! | Sainsbury's strawberry tart | Didn't want to get out of bed | Straightened my hair for the first time in forever!

Follow me on Instagram: @c_sittingpretty

So I managed to get this post done on my dad's really old PC using Microsoft Paint of all things. It's probably not the greatest quality so apologies for that. Hoping to have some form of Mac by this time next week, so fingers crossed as I am completely tearing my hair back. I hate using the PC. I've forgotten how to use it, it's been so long! I guess the saying is true... Once you go Mac, you don't go back!
Hope you're all having a lovely week!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Congratulations on passing 250k views!
    The quality seems fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weekly photos! This made me so hungry :) x

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fairy cakes look yummy! Lovely photos - now following on instagram, i've just got it and i'm addicted mines: @Rachhhh_xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these posts of yours!
    Cute shoes :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you did this on paint?! Its very very good.
    And oooooh sparkly fairy cakes :)
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been very tempted to get those shoes from h&m!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig