Wednesday, May 02, 2012

WEEKLY WISHLIST #10 - GLAMOROUS

Woohoo! Finally back to proper blogging! It feels like forever since I last did a Wishlist post so I've been looking forward to doing this one. I used to post these at the weekend but I've decided to do them midweek instead now. I was planning on showing you some things from a few shops, but when I stopped by the Glamorous website today I couldn't stop bookmarking items, so figured it would make sense to show you all those instead! I'm not too sure how long Glamorous has been around, but they seem to be turning heads on the Blogosphere at the minute with their affordable on trend fashion. I was really impressed with their selection and I am in love with their prints. I've picked out a collection of my favourite pieces to show you, but this is only a tiny snippet of the things I bookmarked!



























1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

As you can see there are some gorgeous prints including little birds, ditsy florals and tropical brights, as well as lots of lace and sheer fabrics. My favourite pieces are the floral blazer and the blue lace dress, both so pretty and versatile.I also love the baby blue playsuit, which I'd dress up with a structured blazer and chunky heels, and the white lace mini dress that I would dress down with a denim waistcoat and tan accessories
Have you ever bought anything from Glamorous? What are your favourite pieces?

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love these things, especially the shorts - I wish I had the legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely items, really love the floral jacket and the first dress! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, I love No 8, I'm so into glitter collars at the moment!

    Kate x
    memoirsofawardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I've not come across Glamorous before, I must pop over and have a proper look because I love everything you have picked out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been hearing a lot about this brand recently, will definately have to check out their website! love the first dress :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig