Thursday, November 19, 2009

Three For Thursday

Hello again :) Thanks for all your lovely comments today. Now its time for my Three For Thursday post yay. Can't believe how fast this week has gone. I've got so much to do and not enough time to do it :(

Anyway. Here we go!
3. I spied this today on ASOS.com, new in stock. Its selling out fast so be sure to snatch one up fast if you like it! This stunning embellished playsuit is £75.00 and features metallic sequins and cut out detailing. It is perfect for the party season and would look great either on its on with some killer heels, with a leather jacket or boyfriend blazer to keep you warm, or even with some opaque tights. There's so many ways to wear it! Its the perfect piece with its vintage inspired feel and flattering leg length. I want I want I want! Find it HERE.
2. Next up is this adorable necklace by Kool Jewels @ Pret A Portobello. Its new in and already is out of stock! Fingers crossed there will be more available soon! It features two cute birds on a perch, with a pearl droplet at the base. With an 18 inch chain its the perfect length to elongate your body, and add a little understated glamour to any outfit. At just £10.00 its no wonder its a sell out! If you want this beauty as much as I do, keep your eyes out HERE for new stock!
1. Now I couldn't pick one of these GORGEOUS vintage style underwear sets from Topshop, so I decided to show you all three of my favourites! I love the retro shapes, colours and fabric. From left to right, we have Longline Satin Stitch BRA, £25.00, and KNICKERS, £6.00. Red glitter velvet BRA, £18.00, and high waist KNICKERS, £10.00. Balcony BRA, £16.00, and KNICKERS, £6.00.

Aren't they all beautiful!? I'm tempted to put the last set on my wish list, and maybe get it when my Topshop vouchers arrive. We shall see!
That is all for today. Tomorrow I hope to squeeze in a post about my uni work so you can see what sort of stuff I've been up to this past couple of weeks! I managed to get a copy of the book I blogged about by Pat Cleveland, but its coming from Italy, and can take up to 3 weeks to arrive. I need in in about a week at the most, so everyone cross their fingers that it comes soon for me :)
If anyone is interested in the book, I might consider selling it once my brief is over. Its by famous black model , Pat Cleveland, who was a Halstonette back in the 70s. Its a book of poetry, drawings and photos, and is very rare. I've managed to order one of the only three copies I could find on the whole of the internet!

Have a lovely night everyone!
xox


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Aaaaaaahhhh that playsuit is AMAZING! I might have to put it on my xmas list now!

    There's a new competition on my blog if you want to enter, it's really creative and fun :)

    ♥ Hannah

    ((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that necklace =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got that playsuit today! it sold out so fast it was unreal i nearly didn't get it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no...i totally love that romper. so glitzy holiday perfect. and...yes, not too short- crucial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These were wonderful:
    I especially adore the necklace!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh i love the sequin detailing on the jumpsuit and that birdie necklace is just cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that necklace, so cute! Thanks for the blog comment, i finally saw Fantastic Mr Fox on thursday, it was really good, i would definetly recommend it! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love all of those underwear sets , especially the first one!

    i think all of our vintage stalls are going to be in manchester for the time being, we need wheels to go further afield! i will let you know dates though and you should come on the train!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your sweet comment about my episode of New Look TV :)

    & yeppp I'm tall lol, 6ft! Although the other 2 girls were TINY which made me look even bigger!

    ♥ Hannah

    ((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig