Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year - New Goals

(Lookbook post - New Years Day Outfit - Culottes : Miss Selfridge, Belt: Primark, Shoes: Topshop, Cardigan: New Look, Faux Fur Stole: H&M)

2010...New year, new start I think :) Here are my resolutions or goals for the new year. Lets see i I can stick to them. Probably not.

This year I would like to:
- manage my money more responsibly - I can never seem to budget, no matter how hard I try. I am too easily drawn to things I want, and seem to think that I can't do without them. That needs to change, a little...
- see more of my friends and family - I love catch ups, but lately I have been struggling to find the time to extract myself from shifts at the shop, or piles of uni work, so this year I going to try harder to make time.
- look after number 1 - Recently I've not been taking care of myself very well. I eat too much junk! So that will have to change. I want to cook from scratch more so that I know what I am eating, and generally eat more healthily. I also want to take more care of my skin, which will go hand in hand with healthy eating.
- stop hoarding! - I keep EVERYTHING, and I keep trying to justify this, eg: "It will come in handy in my uni work" or "I'll wear it one day". It never comes in handy, and I never wear it, so I don't know why I do it. I need to clear out the junk and de-clutter! Starting today!
- make more of an effort at University - This year I've found myself slipping slightly, and not concentrating on the tasks in hand. I don't seem to of been taking things seriously and I always leave things to the last minute. My work is nowhere near as good as it could be, so I'm going to try so much harder!
- drive more - I have my lovely little car sat on my driveway, but bless it, it only sees my work car park. I need to use it more and go some place different in it. Road trip? Yes please.

I wonder how long I will keep these up for? We shall see.
Happy New Year everybody!

BE SURE TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY ON THE POST BELOW!
xox
xox
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. What great resolutions and happy new year! You look beautiful on the pics :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/1/10 19:15

    Really nice outfit! It´s amazing!
    Happy New Year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit, I'm glad to finally find a blog where someone has clothes from reasonably priced british shops!
    I'm blates following, please take a look at mine http://www.ineedmoreclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are great resolutions--especially the managing money and no hoarding one. i should really do those too ughhh.

    good luck with your resolutions!

    ♥ erica

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig