Wednesday, August 18, 2010

BARGAINS GALORE!

If you're anything like me, you'll love a good bargain, especially when it comes to online shopping. That's why I love it when the lovely Daisy over at DiscountCoder.com fills me in on the latest discount codes for my favourite shops.
With voucher codes for many retailers ranging from the ultra fashionable Oli and Banana Republic, to trendy bars and restaurants such as Pizza Express and Strada, there's something for everybody.
DiscountCoder.com is always a website I check before I buy anything online, as more often than not, a few seconds searching the site will save me some money or save me from paying delivery charges.
Here are some great retailers that the site offers discounts for, that I think you lovely lot might just be interested in! Just click on the brand names to go straight to the offers.
Miss Selfridge - a great code is live at the minute for free delivery on orders over £40!
Oli - a code expires today for 25% off £50 orders! Quick!

Those are just a mere few of the brands listed on the site. If you're favourite isn't listed just go to DiscountCoder.com and search for what you're after.
Keep checking back as these are updated frequently with new offers and discounts!

If you'd like me to do a feature every now and then with the latest codes and offers for you then please let me know. I'd be happy to share them with you all!
xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the codes! Very useful

    I've tagged you at my blog

    http://xallthatsbeautifulx.blogspot.com/2010/08/happy-101-tag-my-first-tag.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig