Tuesday, May 29, 2012

AZTEC ALICE

So you may have seen my wishlist featuring some gorgeous pieces from the current collection at Lavish Alice...well, I caved. I purchased the shorts that I lusting over and I was super excited to wear them this morning, even though there was a significant lack of sunshine. I had to work this afternoon and change into my all black uniform, and low and behold, out came the sun as soon as I changed! Typical! So I didn't get a full day's wear out of these today, but I'm hoping the sun sticks around so that I can wear these again soon as I am in love with them. I think the colour is great for my skin tone, and the pattern is bold without being too out there. What's better, is they were only £12.00 which is so reasonable in my eyes. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for more like these as the fit is perfect on me and the silky fabric makes them even nicer!



Blouse - c/o Ellos
Shorts - Lavish Alice
Sandals - Primark
Necklace - Sitting Pretty
Bracelets - Sitting Pretty
Nails - Tart Deco by Essie
Lips - Nicely Nude by ELF

Decided to wear my hair curly again as the heat has been way too intense for hair straighteners (over exaggeration maybe, but you know)and for some reason, maybe the sun, a lot of people have been saying it looks lighter. I'm going to be booking in the next week or so to get my colour lightened to my desired shade and get my roots touched up. So excited to finally be getting to the colour I want!
Also, I've restocked the necklace I'm wearing, but there's only a limited number available so get yours while you can! My bracelets are available in my shop too and are currently on offer at 3 for £4. If you would like one but want particular colours, just send me a tweet or contact me through the contact form in the shop!


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Oooh I like these shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shorts, they are amazing! :)

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are great, they look stylish and comfy, perfect for this hot weather.

    xx

    fashion-nerdette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah your shorts are amazing, so nice and summery! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are gorgeous, such a bargain too - Just wish my wobbly tree trunks would allow something similar, yikes!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the print on your shorts!

    Katie xx

    thestylinguist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous30/5/12 09:17

    I do love those shorts, they look so fab xx

    http://www.mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the shorts. i'm usually so self-conscious about my legs that i won't wear shorts without tights, but last weekend it was too hot to bear tights, so i went bare-legged. So maybe if i was really brave i could try some of these, as they don't look the kind to wear with tights underneath..

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig