Saturday, May 26, 2012

BLUE BIRDS OVER

Just a quick post tonight to show you what I wore to work today for non uniform day! We usually have to wear all black, so it was a relief to wear something brighter in this mini heatwave we are having! Where I work supports the Alzheimers Society Charity, so in honour of that we decided to wear blue, as that is the charity's colour. I picked up this dress in the sale yesterday and thought it would be perfect for today. I've wanted it since it first came in, but the £70 price tag meant it was too expensive for my bank balance. It was reduced to £40 a while back, and when I spotted one left on the sale rail I knew it was fate! I snapped it up, and after staff discount it only cost £30 - a much more purse friendly price. I know I'll get lots of wear out of this and I can see it being something I have for a long time.



Dress - Warehouse
Sandals - Primark
Belt - Miss Selfridge (came with a dress!)
Rings - Sitting Pretty & JWLRY
Nails - Tart Deco by Essie
Lips - Nicely Nude by ELF

I love the fit of the dress, and the fine pleats of the skirt are delicate and add a bit more interest. I can't wait to wear it again already!
In other news, I have restocked the shop today with the 'Pray' range, both the cross necklaces and large cross earrings, so be sure to check those out. All orders this weekend with receive a free plain Twisted Festival bracelet too!



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful dress, you look amazing :) xx

    http://theartofturningpages.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous dress! Warehouse always have lovely things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is such a lovely colour! I love the little pleats. Love your hair, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an amazing dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress! really pretty design!

    I just started up a blog, so have a look if you'd like. I'm currently doing a little topshop voucher giveaway to get going :)
    http://simplestyle77.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/topshop-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is gorgeous, it's such a cute pattern! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty :) Love that you picked blue after the charity :) x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig