Thursday, July 26, 2012

GREAT LENGTHS

Today was my day off work, which I spent in meetings, researching, applying for jobs and babysitting, so I think it's fair to say it's been pretty hectic productive! I wanted to wear something I'd be comfortable in, what with the current muggy weather situation, so I dug out one of my old favourites - a maxi skirt  from a Charity Shop that I snapped up last summer for a couple of pounds! I wore it with another Charity Shop bargain in the form of this sheer ditsy print blouse. I think they go together really nicely, and I can't believe I haven't worn these together before. I pulled everything together with my  Allegras, which are my shoe of choice at the moment, and a skinny belt. 
Blouse - Charity Shop
Skirt - Charity Shop
Belt - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Rings - Sitting Pretty, c/o Dixi
Lips - Viva Glam Gaga by MAC 


I've got a super busy few days ahead of me so as I said the other day, posts won't be very often, but please bare with me! It's pay day tomorrow so I may slip in a haul post this weekend if I get chance to show you what I buy over the next few days. I have got some exciting posts and competitions lined up so fingers crossed they are not too far away!
Hope you are all having a lovely week.


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love you hair!

    www.saldi-accessories.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is lush, such a beautiful colour! It does look perfect with the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt! Can't wait to see what you buy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is an amazing charity shop find, the colour of it is gorgeous! It looks lovely teamed with that top and the shoes :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute and easy outfit, love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hairstyle, so pretty:) Also loving that maxi skirt, such a lovely colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't believe you got both your blouse and skirt at a charity shop, great buys! The colours go so beautifully together!

    www.littlekjf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That skirt is gorgeous, can't beat a good charity shop bargain! You look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that skirt! Have a good day!


    messageshope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig